An exciting race which is all about team strategy and pit stops.
1-6 drivers per team
Each team must decide when to organise their pitstops to change drivers and each driver must post a qualifying time and race a minimum of two times.
|Monday to Friday||Weekends/B.Holidays/School holidays|
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- Practice session
- 60/90/120 minute Le Mans style sprint race
- Top 3 teams receive medals
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate. All drivers must be able to reach the pedals and physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Have been coming here for a while, always love it, everyone is so helpfull and want you to do your best time! I will be returning and if i could would return on a weekly basis!Alfredo Roces Alvarez - Google Plus
Made my absolute day!
Went to raceworld today as spontaneous alternative after my stag party was postponed due to the problems we are all currently facing.
The guys at raceworld made my absolute day with their hospitality and warm welcome as soon as we stepped through the door.