🏁 Team Enduro
An exciting race which is all about team strategy and pit stops.
1-6 drivers per team
Each team must decide when to organise their pitstops to change drivers and each driver must post a qualifying time and race a minimum of two times.
|Price per team of 1-6 drivers|
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- Practice session
- 60/90/120 minute Le Mans style sprint race
- Top 3 teams receive medals
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
- Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of eleven and with a minimum height of 155cm (5ft 1 inch). For drivers who do not meet these requirements we operate one cadet kart (Minimum age 11 and 140cm minimum height).
- The minimum requirements are not a guarantee you can drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. Please contact our friendly booking team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01395233397
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
Brilliant night with the lads I work with. Raceworld crew were really up on the safety and the knowledge of the course was excellent. All together a really enjoyable experienceRoy Cole - Google - Jan 2021
We drove 100 miles here an was not disappointed one bit, amazing track, fast nippy karts, professional staff with smiles and great knowledge an advice. Looked after in every aspect an any asks was no trouble.
Would visit again and we had a truly wonderful time, we was all very competitive and the races was very very enjoyable the way it run
Thank you for an exhilarating day out