An exciting race which is all about team strategy and pit stops.
1-6 drivers per team
Each team must decide when to organise their pitstops to change drivers and each driver must post a qualifying time and race a minimum of two times.
|Price per team of 1-6 drivers|
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- Practice session
- 60/90/120 minute Le Mans style sprint race
- Top 3 teams receive medals
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
- Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of eleven and with a minimum height of 155cm (5ft 1 inch). For drivers who do not meet these requirements we operate one cadet kart (Minimum age 11 and 140cm minimum height) and one twin seater kart (Minimum age 7 and is dual control and driven by an instructor).
- The minimum requirements are not a guarantee you can drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. Please contact our friendly booking team via email: email@example.com or Call 01395233397
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Have been coming here for a while, always love it, everyone is so helpfull and want you to do your best time! I will be returning and if i could would return on a weekly basis!Alfredo Roces Alvarez - Google Plus
Made my absolute day!
Went to raceworld today as spontaneous alternative after my stag party was postponed due to the problems we are all currently facing.
The guys at raceworld made my absolute day with their hospitality and warm welcome as soon as we stepped through the door.