Welcome to Raceworld Indoor Karting! We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible experience for all visitors. Here is an accessibility guide to help you plan your visit and ensure a smooth and enjoyable time at our facility.
- Our main entrance is wheelchair accessible, with ramps available for easy entry into the building.
- The spectator areas and viewing platforms are designed to be accessible for individuals using wheelchairs, providing a clear view of the karting action.
- We have accessible restrooms available on-site.
- Ample accessible parking spaces are provided close to the entrance for visitors with disabilities.
- We ensure that accessible parking areas are maintained and prioritized for those who require them.
- Drop-off points are available near the entrance to assist visitors with mobility challenges.
Pathways and Navigation:
- Our facility is designed to have wide and clear pathways, allowing for easy movement for wheelchair users and individuals with mobility aids.
- Signage throughout the venue includes clear and visible directions to various areas, including the track, restrooms, and other amenities.
- Our staff members are available to provide assistance and directions if needed.
- Visitors with registered assistance animals are welcome at Raceworld Indoor Karting. Please ensure that your animal is appropriately identified and controlled at all times.
Lighting and Sensory Considerations:
- There is a mixture of sodium (orange) and LED (White) lighting throughout our car-park.
- Some areas of our facility may have varying levels of lighting. If you have specific sensory considerations or concerns, please inform our staff, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- We aim to create a comfortable and inclusive environment for all visitors.
Communication and Assistance:
- All of our briefing videos are subtitled
- Our staff members are trained to provide assistance and support to visitors with disabilities.
- If you require any specific accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us in advance or speak with our on-site staff during your visit.
- We value feedback and suggestions on how we can improve accessibility at Raceworld Indoor Karting. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please feel free to share them with us.
We strive to ensure that everyone can enjoy the thrill of karting at Raceworld. If you require any additional information or have specific accessibility needs, please contact us prior to your visit. We look forward to providing you with a memorable experience!
How to get to us
Travel by public transport
You have several options for reaching Raceworld Indoor Karting using public transportation.
Travel by bus
- Stagecoach operates a regular bus service linking Greendale Business Park with Exeter city centre, Exeter St Davids railway station and Exeter International Airport (as well as local links to Sidmouth, Honiton and Exmouth)
- The nearest bus stop is 50m away from our main entrance - Greendale Business Park.
Travel by Train
- Whilst Raceworld not near any mainline train stations, you can travel to us by train and then catch a taxi or bus.
Travel by taxi
- You can get a taxi to us from Exeter through W.A.V.E. (Wheelchair Access Vehicles Exeter) by calling 01392252525 or visiting their website https://www.waveexeter.co.uk/contact. This taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- Accessible taxis should be booked in advance. To access the attraction please ask to be dropped off at our front entrance.