Based around F1 type experience but with 50% more track time compared to the Grand Prix.
- Monday to Friday = £45 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £50 per driver
- Exclusive use of the track!
- Full-face helmet
- 10 minute practice
- 10 minute qualifying
- 20 lap final for all drivers
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
Events are available:
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
withanay - Tripadvisor
Let’s be very clear, I have been karting several times before in various locations, but this was BY FAR the best karting I have done. The track is good, but it is the staff and the attention that made it such a good event. After the standard safety briefing we had 10mins warm up on track, after which the staff talked to us individually and as a group about where we could improve our laps, having watched us in the warm up and recorded our lap times. Then came qualifying followed by another debrief, a review of times showing how much we had all improved after the previous advice, and then some pre-race overtaking advice. The race flew by and was fantastic fun, with the staff watching, encouraging and giving help where able throughout. We even finished with a medal presentation and champagne spray! Couldn’t have been improved, thanks chaps.
charan21m - Trip Advisor
I have been go-karting several times but this is definitely the best place I have been to. The track was challenging and well-designed with the option to go the opposite way. What topped it all off was the staff interaction, everyone was really friendly and a special shoutout to the owner who joined in on our banter and was a pleasure to get to know.
Phill Will - Trip Advisor
I had a fantastic time with my work colleagues. We did the Gran Prix option and i felt the podium and bottle of fizzy at the end where a great addition to the already fun time we had on the track. The staff were fantastic, really helpful, really clear and even joined in with the banter and jokes. I would 100% recommend Raceworld to anyone and we are already planning our next visit. Thank you to Bez and the team!