Straight into Qualifying and then a Sprint race from the grids!
The same driving time as a Grand Prix (Sprint 20) or a Super Prix (Sprint 60)
|Monday to Friday||Saturday or Sunday|
- Exclusive use of the track!
- Full-face helmet
- 10 minute qualifying
- 20 or 60 lap final for all drivers
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
Events are available:
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.