Our Practice sessions are aimed at individuals or smaller groups who want to hone their skills.
20 minutes track time (2 x 10 minutes sessions)
Whether you're a novice who wants to try out karting for the first time, or a more experienced driver who wants to post a time in our Hot Lap Championship, these practice sessions give you the track time to improve.
£35 per driver
- Full-face helmet*
- Printout of lap times
*Helmets are sanitised after each use with 70% alcohol solution and kept out of circulation for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours)
We run our popular practice sessions every day but times will vary depending on booked events.
- Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of eleven and with a minimum height of 155cm (5ft 1 inch). For drivers who do not meet these requirements we operate one cadet kart (Minimum age 11 and 140cm minimum height) and one twin seater kart (Minimum age 7 and is dual control and driven by an instructor).
- The minimum requirements are not a guarantee you can drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. Please contact our friendly booking team via email: email@example.com or Call 01395233397
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
Took my Godson for his first time ever. Everyone was friendly, professional and very helpful. They showed patience and kindness and he had a super time. Really great value and would recommend it to anyone. Even good opportunities to take photos. We will be back.the2dsExeter - TripAdvisor - Nov 2021
I booked with raceworld as a pre-Christmas outing for 3 of the family. The staff team were great from the first call and helped to find the best time slot for us which, travelling to the Southwest from Bedfordshire, was key. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a smile. The briefing and all instructions were clear. We booked the open super prix and the de-briefs after each of the first 2 sessions were good. I liked the way that the optimum racing line was readily relayed and advice was given for all. Cars were great and the track was enjoyable and still with a degree of difficulty. The flyover is a good feature.
If I had realised how good the breakfasts in the pitstop cafe looked, I wouldn't have eaten before hand, although my times might have been considerably slower😂😂😂
Loved it, many thanks again. We will definitely visit again, hopefully with more members.
Very enjoyable morning for the practice session. First time really on a proper karting track for my two daughters. They really enjoyed getting to grips with the excellent karts on offer. Well worth the money and very happy. Thank you to all the staff at Raceworld! 😎👏🥇Paul W - Google - Sept 2021
Went with work colleagues had a fantastic time. Very professional setup. The instructions and briefings were good and not too long.Blair G