Open Super Prix
- Full-face helmet
- 10 minute practice
- 10 minute qualifying
- 20 lap final for all drivers
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
*Helmets are sanitised after each use with 70% alcohol solution and kept out of circulation for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours)
We can book an open events at any time but we do require a minimum number to run an event.
Hit the button to get in contact with us
- Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of eleven and with a minimum height of 155cm (5ft 1 inch). For drivers who do not meet these requirements we operate one cadet kart (Minimum age 11 and 140cm minimum height) and one twin seater kart (Minimum age 7 and is dual control and driven by an instructor).
- The minimum requirements are not a guarantee you can drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. Please contact our friendly booking team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01395233397
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
I arranged a charity Karting evening at RACEWORLD. This venue just keeps improving and is the best ever. Top quality karts, challenging course and professional staff team ensured that all of our drivers had a brilliant evening - Back again in OctoberJeffTheChairman - Trip Advisor
ravensong101 - Trip Advisor
The team at Raceworld are fantastic! Really friendly and helpful with hints and tips to get better times.
The track is great from beginners and experienced karters and the go karts are great fun!
We usually struggle to find something that we all want to do and all enjoy but this was definitely that!
Everyone had a great time and those who’ve karted before said it was the best time they’d had.
If we’re ever down this way again we’ll definitely be back!
Richer Sounds Exeter - Trip Advisor
Our shop got a reward for being awesome. All decided we fancied trying Raceworld. Could not have been any more fun. The guys are brilliant, put you at ease, answer any questions, nothing is too much trouble. We had an awesome time and are already planning our next trip out there. Thanks guys