7-64 drivers for exclusive use (10+ Saturdays)
Consisting of three sessions: Practice, a qualifier and a sprint race final from the grids. Suitable for novice drivers through to more experienced racers.
- 50% more track time than the Super Prix
- 15-minute practice
- Debrief and driver training before the qualifying
- 15-minute qualifying
- Debrief and driver training before the race
- 30-lap sprint race
- Podium presentation
- The top 3 drivers receive medals
- The winner gets a bottle of non-alcoholic 'bubbly' to spray
£85.00 per driver
£70.00 per driver - Monday to Thursday from 12pm to 5pm (Excluding December, School & Bank Holidays)
Events are available:
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
We do not offer online booking. We prefer to talk to our guests to ensure they book the right event and receive the best deal.
Click one of the buttons below to either send a booking enquiry or call our booking team.
- Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of eleven and with a minimum height of 155cm (5ft 1 inch). For drivers who do not meet these requirements we operate one cadet kart (Minimum age 11 and 140cm minimum height).
- The minimum requirements are not a guarantee you can drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. Please contact our friendly booking team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01395233397
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5