Open Grand Prix
Based around F1 type experience with Practice, Qualifier, and a Sprint Race Final off the grids.
Bringing together two or more small to medium-sized groups to run a full event.
£52.5 per driver - Monday to Friday
£57.50 per driver - Saturdays/Sunday/B.Holidays
- Full-face helmet*
- 5 minute practice
- 10 minute qualifying
- 10 lap sprint race for all drivers
- Between sessions, our instructors will give you feedback and driver training to help you reduce your lap times.
- The top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner, a bottle of bubbly to spray
*Helmets are sanitised after each use with 70% alcohol solution and kept out of circulation for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours)
We can book an open event at any time but we do require a minimum number to run an event.
Hit the button to get in contact with us
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate. All drivers must be able to reach the pedals and physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Fantastic fun! Thanks for making our extended family racing challenge a great experience. See you next Christmas!Simon Spencer - Google plus
Very professional setup
Roger T - Trip Advisor
Never knew our salon team was so competitive. Very professional setup. Better than expected. Good explanations and preparation, good H&S, unexpected need to buy balacavas but they might be useful some other time!
The staff were fantastic
I had a fantastic time with my work colleagues. We did the Gran Prix option and i felt the podium and bottle of fizzy at the end where a great addition to the already fun time we had on the track. The staff were fantastic, really helpful, really clear and even joined in with the banter and jokes. I would 100% recommend Raceworld to anyone and we are already planning our next visit. Thank you to Bez and the team!Phill Will - Trip Advisor