Open Grand Prix
An open competition based around F1 type experience, where we gather two or more small to medium sized groups together to run a full event.
- Monday to Friday = £42.5 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £50 per driver
- Full-face helmet
- 5 minute practice
- 10 minute qualifying
- 10 lap sprint race for all drivers
- Between sessions, our instructors will give you feedback and driver training to help you reduce your laptimes.
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner, a bottle of bubbly to spray
We can book an open event at any time but we do require a minimum number to run an event.
Hit the button to get in contact with us
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Fantastic fun! Thanks for making our extended family racing challenge a great experience. See you next Christmas!Simon Spencer - Google plus
Very professional setup
Roger T - Trip Advisor
Never knew our salon team was so competitive. Very professional setup. Better than expected. Good explanations and preparation, good H&S, unexpected need to buy balacavas but they might be useful some other time!
The staff were fantastic
I had a fantastic time with my work colleagues. We did the Gran Prix option and i felt the podium and bottle of fizzy at the end where a great addition to the already fun time we had on the track. The staff were fantastic, really helpful, really clear and even joined in with the banter and jokes. I would 100% recommend Raceworld to anyone and we are already planning our next visit. Thank you to Bez and the team!Phill Will - Trip Advisor