Open Grand Prix
- Full-face helmet*
- 5 minute practice
- 10 minute qualifying
- 10 lap sprint race for all drivers
- Between sessions, our instructors will give you feedback and driver training to help you reduce your lap times.
- The top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner, a bottle of bubbly to spray
*Helmets are sanitised after each use with 70% alcohol solution and kept out of circulation for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours)
We can book an open event at any time but we do require a minimum number to run an event.
Hit the button to get in contact with us
- Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of eleven and with a minimum height of 155cm (5ft 1 inch). For drivers who do not meet these requirements we operate one cadet kart (Minimum age 11 and 140cm minimum height) and one twin seater kart (Minimum age 7 and is dual control and driven by an instructor).
- The minimum requirements are not a guarantee you can drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. Please contact our friendly booking team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01395233397
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
Open Super Prix......spent a great morning here last week. BRILLIANT. From the moment we walked in through the door until we left, we were fully looked after and nothing seems to be too much trouble for these guys. Great range of options to suit what your need, and if in double I can guess the team here will find something that will suit you.
Please open up soon in the North
me and the family went us 5 today, had an absoloutely amazing time made the best day of our holiday :) dad got to soak me in bubbly when he won top 3 of us got medals was an amazing day out the staff was very friendly and we all said when we left, WE WOULD GO AGAIN thanks for the great day out raceworld!jordan e - Trip Advisor - Sept 2021
Very good facility with well maintained karts, good safety procedures and a welcoming staff. 3 teenage boys, dad and grandad had a great time. Thank you Raceworld.Peter J - Trip Advisor - Aug 2021