Based around F1 type experience.
- Monday to Friday = £40 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £45 per driver
- Full-face helmet
- 5 minute practice
- 10 minute qualifying
- 10 lap sprint race for all drivers
- Between sessions our instructors will give you feedback and driver training to help you reduce your laptimes.
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Blair G - Trip Advisor
Went with work colleagues had a fantastic time. Very professional setup. The instructions and briefings were good and not too long. It was the guys first day who did the briefing and he was very good. Had 3 sessions, practice. Timed laps and final race. We all enjoyed it and have rebooked for a later date. We’ll worth a visit.
Loubylou - Trip Advisor
This is our second visit this week. Whenever we are in the area I bring my son here , he loves it, the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is to much trouble, a huge thank you to Bez for giving my son advice on how to increase his lap time . I cannot recommend Raceworld enough. You will not be disappointed 😁
Phill Will - Trip Advisor
I had a fantastic time with my work colleagues. We did the Gran Prix option and i felt the podium and bottle of fizzy at the end where a great addition to the already fun time we had on the track. The staff were fantastic, really helpful, really clear and even joined in with the banter and jokes. I would 100% recommend Raceworld to anyone and we are already planning our next visit. Thank you to Bez and the team!