This event is designed by, and for, racers. With a qualifier and 2 races and reverse grids. If you are looking to mix it up, then this is the event for you!
- Monday to Friday = £50 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £55 per driver
- Full-face helmet
- 10 minute qualifier
- 20 lap sprint race for all drivers
- 40 lap sprint race for all drivers but reverse grid of the results of race 1
- Between sessions our instructors will give you feedback and driver training to help you reduce your laptimes.
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Loubylou - Trip Advisor
This is our second visit this week. Whenever we are in the area I bring my son here , he loves it, the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is to much trouble, a huge thank you to Bez for giving my son advice on how to increase his lap time . I cannot recommend Raceworld enough. You will not be disappointed 😁
Brilliant afternoon, team building
Never knew our salon team was so competitive. Very professional setup. Better than expected. Good explanations and preparation, good H&S.Roger T - Trip Advisor