- Full-face helmet
- 10 minute qualifier
- 20 lap sprint race for all drivers
- 20 lap sprint race for all drivers but reverse grid of the results of race 1
- Between sessions our instructors will give you feedback and driver training to help you reduce your laptimes.
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate. All drivers must be able to reach the pedals and physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Loubylou - Trip Advisor
This is our second visit this week. Whenever we are in the area I bring my son here , he loves it, the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is to much trouble, a huge thank you to Bez for giving my son advice on how to increase his lap time . I cannot recommend Raceworld enough. You will not be disappointed 😁
Brilliant afternoon, team building
Never knew our salon team was so competitive. Very professional setup. Better than expected. Good explanations and preparation, good H&S.Roger T - Trip Advisor