- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- 10 minute qualifying
- 30 lap final for all drivers
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
Events are available:
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 12 years of age and over 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm) tall. This is not a guarantee that drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. you can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Chris E - Trip Advisor
Excellent venue,staff very knowledgeable and helpful. We chose the Grand Prix event which secured the track for around a hour for our team of 5 had lots of fun. Bottle of bubbly for the winner to spray and medals for top 3 drivers staff took team photos and emailed them over with track time data.
Would visit again
would highly recommend
Brilliant nights entertainment for my stag-night, well organised by Raceworld, I would highly recommend it for a group eventSteve Saunders - Google Plus
Thank you so much
We went to RaceWorld as a group of 6 for a friends birthday. We bought out the ‘ Grand Prix ‘ deal and wow it was so worth it. We were out on the track and then back into a room where we were told about what our speeds are, what we could improve on individually etc. Each time we returned to the track our confidence just grew and it turned into a lot more fun. Staff was very lovely and helpful. Towards the end we had a final race and the first 3 winners (I was third place OMG) got medals and a free bottle of champagne! Thank you so much for a lovely experience. I highly recommend. ☺️☺️Kamila Obrochta - Google Plus