Open Team Enduro
An exciting open race which is all about team strategy and pit stops.
1-6 drivers per team
Each team must decide when to organise their pitstops to change drivers and each driver must post a qualifying time and race a minimum of two times.
Bringing together two or more small to medium-sized groups to run a full event.
|Monday to Friday||Saturday or Sunday|
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- 60/90/120 minute Le Mans style sprint race
- Top 3 teams receive medals
We can book an open event at any time but we do require a minimum number to run an event.
Hit the button to get in contact with us
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate. All drivers must be able to reach the pedals and physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes - Trainers are ideal
- Open-toed footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full-face helmets with visors or goggles.
Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
The staff were great
Brilliant night! Went for a work do and it was brilliant! There were 14 racers split into two teams. The staff were great and the whole set up is really good.Zac Chandler - Google Plus
OMG im definitely going again
Went there today to see what it was like and omg im definitely going again. was only meant to go for one session but instead because of how good it was i did three. the staff themselves were great, warm welcome help you with kit and even some pointers on how to get the best of you session(s). lastly id 100% recommend this place to anyone!!!Nedster - Google Plus
Truly a fabulous place to have epic fun with a great team making for a brilliant practice, qualifier and race... BooooooooooooomJonathan Brain - Google Plus