The Iron Man can be run with exclusive use of the track or as an open event
5 minute qualifying and then a 30, 40 or 50 lap sprint race off the grids
|Monday to Friday||Saturday or Sunday|
|Iron Man 30||£42.5||£50|
|Iron man 40||£52.5||£60|
|Iron Man 50||£62.50||£70|
- Can be exclusive or run as an open event
- Full-face helmet
- 5 minute qualifying
- 30, 40 or 50 minute sprint race final for all drivers
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and the winner a bottle of bubbly to spray
Events are available:
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 10pm
The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers.
- Drivers should be a minimum of 5ft 1 inches (1.55cm). This is not a guarantee drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals and be physically able to drive the karts safely.
- We recommend drivers wear soft shoes. Trainers are ideal, open toe footwear and high heels are NOT ALLOWED!!
- Helmets are provided, in a variety of sizes. Drivers who bring their own helmets should be aware that we only accept full face helmets with visor or goggles.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. You can provide your own or they are available from reception for:
Standard - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvenir - £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.