We have introduced the following control measures to ensure our guests and employees are safe whilst in our care.
- We have purchased extra helmets to ensure all guests are allocated their own helmet for the duration of the event. Each helmet will be cleaned with a 70% alcohol spray and dried for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) before being put back into circulation
- All karts are fully sanitised with 70% alcohol spray after each group
- Hand sanitising stations at key points
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned before/after each group
- Social distance stickers placed at entrance to the pit area and at the presentation area to enable social distancing
- No Race-suits
- Balaclavas are mandatory
Want more information.? Hit the button below to contact our friendly team.
We have been recognised by Visit England and achieved the 'Good to Go' industry standard award.
This award confirms that we follow all government and industry COVID-19 guidlines, ensuring control measures are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid in social/physical distancing.