Iron Man (30/40/50)
5-11 drivers (Not available Saturday 10am to 5pm)
New prices from 01st April 2017 Click here for details
- Iron Man 30
- Monday to Friday = £35.00
- Saturdays/Sunday = £40.00
- Iron Man 40
- Monday to Friday = £45.00
- Saturdays/Sunday = £50.00
- Iron Man 50
- Monday to Friday = £55.00
- Saturdays/Sunday = £60.00
What’s the Format?
After an initial safety briefing you and your fellow drivers will start off with a practice/qualifying session, just to get warmed up, get used to the track and karts and set your quickest time. After your practice/qualifying it’s time to line up on the grid for your final and wait for the lights to go green!
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet - If using our helmets you will need a balaclava (bring one with you or buy one for £2)
- Racing gloves
- 5 minute practice/qualifying session
- 30/40/50 minute sprint race
- Top 3 drivers receive medals
Events are available:
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 9pm
- Saturdays - 9.am to 9pm
- Sunday - 9am to 1pm & 5pm to 9pm
Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of 12 and over 1.55m tall.
This is not a guarantee that they will be able to drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. If in doubt contact us
BALACLAVAS MUST BE WORN BY ALL DRIVERS.
As from 01st November 2015 balaclavas are mandatory
Balaclavas available to buy for a reduced rate of only £2 or you can supply your own.
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Get More Info
Interested in our Iron Man session, or want to get more info on availability? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!